The CSS COVID-19 Safety Guidelines include best practices for adult social sports. Please note that these guidelines do not replace individual guidelines enforced by individual municipalities, parks departments, facilities, or specific locations. CSS intends to follow these rules and mandates as communicated to us by our facility contacts. These were developed in consultation with CDC requirements as well as state and local guidelines:
- Stay at home and boost your immunity system if you are sick or show any symptoms
- Sanitation will be available for all players and staff
- Sanitizer for participants
- Hand sanitizer for all coordinators/umpires
- Staff will sanitize common areas as needed
- Options for digital signing of waivers/rosters have been implemented to reduce touchpoints
- CSS will designate a COVID response point person to address policy and guideline updates as it pertains to rules, parks, players, staff, etc.
- Consistent with applicable law and privacy policies, CSS will have staff, umpires/officials, and players self-report to the organization if they have symptoms of COVID-19, a positive test for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days in accordance with health information sharing regulations for COVID-19, and other applicable laws and regulations.